Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Reflection

I chose to read J Macias's reflection about the buried life project. This student seemed to really enjoy this project and he got a lot out of it in the end. He talks about how it was a great experience for him to get to do simple but special things. He was inspired by crossing off things on his list but at the same time adding things as well. He says something about how we can't just live in the "moment" but we have to make that moment a part of our lives. It's very cool to see that someone who has done this project already has learned so much and has developed not only as a student but as a person.
I would like to in a way be like J because he seemed to really "get into" the project. I want to learn new things about myself. I know that by doing this project I will learn to not just live in the spur of the moment but enjoy the things I get to do. I want to also learn to appreciate the little things I do. I think that over the next few months I have to really engage in this project. I've realized that I don't really post things often and I think that it by not participating as I should I'm not really understanding the project. My goal is to post something every month like we are supposed to so that I can feel like a part of this project. Most of all though I want to really make the time to cross off things from my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment