Thursday, May 2, 2013

Helicopter Ride

Ever since I can remember, I have wanted to ride in a helicopter. I first got my inspiration from watching the Disney movie Cars (my favorite Disney movie by the way). I remember watching Mater taking a ride in the Dinoco helicopter and how much fun he was having. It's somewhat silly but after that moment I knew I wanted to take a helicopter ride before I died. I honestly didn't even know it was possible. The first thing I did was open up an internet web page and I googled 'helicopter rides in los angeles, ca'. The first option was this site.
http://www.los-angeles-helicopter-tours.com/
I initially thought that $145 for a thirty minute ride was too expensive but I realized that I had to take everything into consideration. These things included fuel charges, taxes, and airport fees. The website says that these things are not included but I really thought about how much money is needed for one ride. I realized that it was a reasonable price for such a beautiful experience.
I'm planning on asking my parents to allow me to do this for my birthday which is in a few months. I would be so thrilled if I had the opportunity.


No comments:

Post a Comment