Wednesday, May 1, 2013

How I've Grown

This project has become something more for me. I realize now that I've neglected it greatly but I am beginning to see how I have changed. At the very beginning, when my teacher Mrs. Mohr explained the main idea of the project I didn't like it at all. I initially thought that it was pointless and wouldn't help me at all. Since then, I have grown as a student and person overall. In making my list at first, I just made up the most random things to get to one hundred items. I read over it today and wonder what on earth I was thinking because a lot of the items aren't truly important to me. My bucket list has since transformed into a list of things I desire to complete before my time comes.
I have really grown as a person since August. Eight months ago I didn't have the mentatlity I have today. In the recent weeks, I have started to think about what I want people to remember me as. Along with this, I want to die knowing that I've lived my life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment