Sunday, June 9, 2013

#3: Eat At Five Guys

AHHHHHH! So, it was 7:30 p.m on the 9th of June when I decided to cross something off of my list. I didn't exactly know which one I was going to tackle but Sabrina, a friend of mine suggested we go eat at Five Guys. I wasn't too sure about it since it was in Northridge and I knew my parents wouldn't really want to drive us there. Then suddenly I remembered that my older sister already had her license and was free to drive us around. The next step was to ask my parents for permission because I knew they weren't too comfortable with my sister driving so far when it was about to get dark outside. I had to explain that it was for the sole purpose of crossing something off of my list. After a while they agreed and we were on our way.

I was so excited to finally experience what everyone has been talking about. The moment I saw this sign I knew it was going to be a great night! 

After everything that I had heard about this place I was prepared to order everything small. We ended up ordering two "little burgers" (which looked like regular sized burgers to me), large fries, and one regular sized drink for three people. Here's what our food looked like: 
Overall, I was more than satisfied with the food. I also appreciated the service because every once in a while an employee would approach us and ask us if we needed anything else. I felt very comfortable and relaxed the entire time. I can truly say that Five Guys is one of the best burger places I have ever visited. They definitely deserve this title. 

No comments:

Post a Comment